Permanent position: Custom steel building fabrication company is seeking an Estimator to join their team in the Woodburn, OR area. The Estimator will provide technical expertise and cost effective design solutions to sales department and customers. Qualified candidates will have a civil or structural engineering degree or some experience with pre-engineered building products or metal building products (estimating experience not required). Want to be a part of a team that offers industry leading benefits and a great company culture? Apply here!
Responsibilities for the Estimator
- Use of Metal Building Software (MBS) to model and estimate complex building structures
- Prepare conceptual and scope drawings for use by sales teams and engineers
- Perform value engineering analysis
Requirements for the Estimator
- 0-3 years of experience with pre-engineered metal buildings or steel building fabrication
- Bachelor's degree in civil or structural engineering required for entry level role.
- AutoCAD experience required; TEKLA and/or Metal Building Shop (MBS) a plus. If no experience with MBS, training is offered
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent math skills (primarily trigonometry)
- EIT a plus
- 401k + match
- 100% paid company medical benefits
- Relocation assistance for qualified candidates