Permanent position: Immediate opening for a Process Engineer with a machining and manufacturing background. This could be an entry level engineer, but you must meet minimum requirements to be considered. This ideal candidate will have experience with machinery, Haas is preferred. Hands-on mechanical machinery experience with a desire to go into process improvement for metal fabrication, mechanical assemblies, and manufacturing or process engineering associated with an industrial MFG environment. (machining, assembly, automation, robotics, process engineering, lean concepts, process improvement, etc...) This role is north west of Worcester, MA. All candidates must be local, no relocation assistance will be provided. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Client will not support the need for sponsorship now or in the future. Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Work with shop floor personnel on reducing waste, increasing operating efficiency, assessing manufacturing processes, equipment, workflows etc...
- Implement new processes, equipment, workflows, applying various manufacturing engineering concepts. (lean, six sigma, continuous improvement etc...)
- BS in Engineering and 0-1 years of experience in MFG, Process Engineering, machining, mechanical assembly etc...(and a strong desire to start a career in this area)
- AS Degree and 3-5+ years experience in a similar manufacturing environment.
- Strong MFG and Mechanical aptitude and passion.
- This is a direct hire role with company provided benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.