Permanent position: Leading Automotive manufacturer is looking to hire a permanent Quality Engineer, This opportunity will be located in the Bowling Green,Ky area
The ideal candidate will possess in-depth experience with GD&T, APQP, FMEA's, Control Plans, Capability Studies and management experience.
This role comes with a very competitive compensation package ranging from $70-80k. Paid relocation is also available.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
- Key liaison with both internal & external customers
- Utilize the tools of APQP (PPAP, FMEA's, control plans, capability studies, etc.)
- Participate/Ensure timeliness of corrective and preventive actions for internal and external quality concerns
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Bachelors Degree is required for this position
- Must possess in-depth experience with GD&T, APQP, FMEA's, Control Plans, Capability Studies
- Must have thorough knowledge of the TS16949 Quality System Requirements and Auditing