Permanent position: International elevator traction machine manufacturer in Memphis,TN is seeking a talented Field Service Technician to join their Field Engineering Team. You will provide technical support to customers via phone, site visits and written communication. Candidate needs to have the ability to travel domestically and internationally 50%-60% of the time. Mobilization or Sign on bonus will be considered for qualified candidates! Responsibilities for the Field Service Engineer
Requirements for the Field Service Engineer
- Provide technical support to customers via phone, site visits and written communications
- Locate and determine causes of trouble in brakes and motors; perform component repair, system maintenance and diagnostics
- Manage, track and analyze all service activities and maintain the field service database
- Identify and resolve field issues or customer requests related to machines, drives and controllers, with the primary focus on the machines
- Coordinate with vendors and controller and drive technical support to efficiently resolve customers' problems
- Must have associate degree, bachelor degree or technical certification in a mechanical program
- Related experience as a mechanic or service technician preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills including a positive attitude
- Willingness and ability to travel both domestically and internationally up to 50% of the time
- Must maintain a valid passport
- Generous Comprehensive benefits package.
- Sign on bonus or mobilization pay considered for qualified candidates
- 401K + company match
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.