Permanent position: Leading Automotive manufacturer is looking to hire a permanent Quality Manager. This opportunity will be located in the Brighton,MI area
The Quality Manager needs to have experience with metal stamping in an Automotive environment.
This role comes with a very competitive compensation package ranging from $70-80k depending on experience.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Responsibilities for the Quality Manager
- Manage the Quality Department, including Quality Technicians / Engineers / Inspectors
- Manage Internal Audit program, including LPA / Dock Audit programs.
- Manage Document and Data Control Program (APQP, CP, PFMEA, SOP's, WI, etc)
Requirements for the Quality Manager
- 3 Years Automotive Quality Supervision experience
- 3 Years Stamping / Manufacturing experience
- Associates Degree in related field or equivalent industry experience
- Direct hire, Medical benefits, 401k