Contract position: Leading global Chemical Manufacturing company is seeking a QC Laboratory Technician to join their company for a long-term contact opportunity in Baltimore, MD. This position is responsible to perform analytical testing to support production of industrial chemicals. To be considered candidates must have experience with laboratory instrumentation including pH meters, HPLC, GC and titrators. This position is located in Baltimore, MD and only local candidates will be considered.
Responsibilities for the Laboratory Technician
- Ability to work rotating 8 hour shifts.
- Perform analytical testing to support production of industrial chemicals
- Performs standard laboratory work that supports this effort (solution preparation, instrument maintenance)
- Perform analysis upon receipt of raw materials and on manufactured products
- Record analytical data on in-process paperwork and into the LIMS
Requirements for the Laboratory Technician
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry, chemical engineering or related technical discipline will substitute for experience
- Minimum of at least two (2) years of professional experience working in a quality control laboratory or chemical manufacturing environment
- Experience working with laboratory instrumentation including pH meters, HPLC, GC and titrators.
- Contractor Benefits
- PTO plan