Maintenance Planner opportunity with a manufacturing client located approximately 30 miles East of the Columbus, OH area. Client is looking for someone that can work closely with the Operations and Maintenance Team leaders with their preventative and predictive job plans with the SAP - Plant Maintenance system to help drive maintenance program execution..
Responsibilities for the Maintenance Planner
- Interpret existing internal Maintenance standards and implement in SAP-PM
- Work directly with Operations and the Maintenance Team Leaders to drive SAP-PM system integrity, maintenance work process improvements and long-termmaintenance department vitality
- Facilitate various meetings to coordinate and communicate maintenance activities.
- Coordination of Maintenance activities with internal and external resources
- Ensure SAP-PM data and maintenance related transactional quality and integrity
- Other duties as required
Requirements for the Maintenance Planner
- Approximately 5 or more years experience in a manufacturing maintenance type role
- Demonstrated experience with the SAP - Plant Maintenance system
- Ability to interpret existing internal Maintenance standards and implementin SAP-PM
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to facilitate training activities for SAP-PM
- Facilitate various meetings to coordinate and communicate maintenance activities with internal and external resources