Contract position: Mechanical Engineer needed in the Providence, RI area! The right candidate will have a minimum of 2 years direct experience with Bimetal. This position will be responsible for the design, development and support of Bimetal Thermostat products for a variety of applications. Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical) and relevant electro-mechanical work experience is a must. Apply now to work with an incredible organization!
Responsibilities for the Electro-Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Electro-Mechanical Engineer
- Thermostat Engineering as well as design analysis
- Generate schematics and bills of materials
- Verify proper build of designed products and assist with product testing/approvals
- Assist in bringing products through production
- Address issues, resolve required changes, and support production through the product lifecycle
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical) and relevant electromechanical work experience is a must
- 2+ years applicable Bimetal Thermostat industry experience required
- Thorough understanding of Deflection testing, contact rating selection, thread pitch selection, calibration, etc.
- Capable of designing, and testing bimetal thermostats (AutoCAD)
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written