Permanent position: Rapidly growing manufacturer in the Livonia, Mi area is looking for a Supply Chain Manager.
Responsible for entire Value Stream from material procurement to inventory management, material planning, scheduling, and shipping. Establishes BOM's, routers, and other key setup functions for all new programs. This is a direct hire position and the salary range is $90k to $125k depending on experience. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
Responsibilities for the Supply Chain Manager
- Review or update supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations, or laws.
- Develop material costs forecasts or standard cost lists.
- Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers, vendors, or freight forwarders
- Collaborate with other departments, such as procurement, engineering, and quality assurance, to identify or qualify new suppliers
Requirements for the Supply Chain Manager
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field is preferred.
- 4+ years' experience in supply chain management
- Experience with ERP programs