Industrial Electrician, Southern Oklahoma - Fortune 1000 manufacturer seeks to hire multiple Electricians for their greenfield operation in Oklahoma. The Electricians will troubleshoot, test, repair, install and calibrate electrical and electronic equipment on site.
Company offers a lump sum relocation benefit of $25k for homeowners and $15k for renters.
Responsibilities for the Electrician
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components using test equipment, hand tools and personal knowledge to determine root cause.
- Work with various hand tools and electrical test equipment.
- Interpret electrical/electronic schematics and technical manuals.
- Performs necessary maintenance tasks including but not limited to troubleshooting, the repair or replacement of defective and damaged parts, adjustments and calibration procedures, assemble, install, test and execute preventative maintenance tasks on various forms of manufacturing equipment using hand and power tools.
- Testing and measurement of AC/DC utilities and control circuits.
- Thorough understanding of industrial controls, 3-phase power, PLCs, VFDs, distribution switchgear, and instrumentation.
Requirements for the Electrician
- 5+ years INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE experience REQUIRED.
- Must have thorough understanding of electrical safe work practices and NFPA 70E requirements
- AC/DC motor troubleshooting experience required.
- Siemens and/or other PLC troubleshooting experience preferred.
- Must be open to rotating 12 hour shifts and extensive Overtime.
- Must have experience with and the ability to demonstrate electrical and mechanical maintenance principles, concepts, and troubleshooting techniques including a working knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics.
- MRO system in particular SAP system experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the melting, casting and rolling process and related equipment preferred.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, and work in heights for extended periods of time.
- Full time role with excellent benefits
- Company offers a lump sum relocation benefit of $25k for homeowners and $15k for renters.