Permanent position: FACILITY UTILITIES MANAGER opportunity with a highly regarded firm at a location in northeasten North Dakota. Need BS Engineering or strong compensating experience and minimum 5 years Project Management experience AND solid experience with either Mechanical building utilities and/or Electrical distribution. Must be able to obtain security clearance. Includes relocation assistance.Responsibilities for the Manager
Requirements for the Manager
- Manage a team of 2 leads and 20 experienced crafts and and contractors providing provide operations, maintenance, and facility/infrastructure support
- Responsible for Facility upgrades and improvements associated with Plumbing, Power Distribution, HVAC Mechanic/Water Treatment, Machinist/Welder, Diesel Power Production, Electrical Mechanical, Heavy Equipment Operation and Maintenance, Maintenance Control, Carpentry, and General Labor.
- Provides primary input to hiring, firing, promotion, performance and rewards decisions for direct reports.
- BS Degree in Mechanical or Electrical or Civil or other relevant field is required, or similar AS Degree with equivalent combination of experience & education.
- 5+ years experience in managing projects related to a plant or facility capex or plant major maintenance or upgrades. Need solid experience with Mechanical building utilities and/or Electrical distribution.
- 2+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects is required.
- Must have ability to obtain & maintain DoD Secret clearance
- A PLUS to have Military experience
- Salary in range shown based on extent of experience
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.