Permanent position: Senior Mechanical Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the Cambridge, MA area. The Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for designing, building, and testing components and subsystems as well as maintain a significant level of ownership and responsibility within their project team, and will help mentor and guide junior engineers. Apply now for immediate consideration!
Responsibilities for the Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Creation of fabrication drawings and assembly instructions.
- Design, set-up, and conduct testing to qualify prototype components and subsystems.
- Work alongside manufacturing engineers and technicians to assemble first prototypes.
Requirements for the Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering (or similar) with 3-6 years' experience (Master's degree preferred).
- Strong CAD Proficiency.
- Solid understanding of standard machining processes and dimensioning/tolerancing.
- Competitive benefits package.