Permanent position: Senior Mechanical Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the Cambridge, MA area. The Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for designing, building, and testing components and subsystems as well as maintain a significant level of ownership and responsibility within their project team, and will help mentor and guide junior engineers. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Senior Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Creation of fabrication drawings and assembly instructions.
- Design, set-up, and conduct testing to qualify prototype components and subsystems.
- Work alongside manufacturing engineers and technicians to assemble first prototypes.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering (or similar) with 3-6 years' experience (Master's degree preferred).
- Strong CAD Proficiency.
- Solid understanding of standard machining processes and dimensioning/tolerancing.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.