Permanent position: A leading aerospace organization located just North of Hartford, CT is looking for a Director of Quality Engineering. This is a great opportunity for a Quality Manager looking to make a next step. Some relocation for qualified candidates. APPLY NOW!
Responsibilities for the Director
- Responsible for the overall direction and execution of the end to end Quality Management processes
- Ensure adherence to all OEM and company certifications (Nadcap, AS9100-D, FAA) at company facilities as well as the Suppliers
- Responsible to uphold all Quality standards on internal manufacturing and business processes
- Lead team of about 15 direct reports
Requirements for the Director
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline required. A master's degree is strongly preferred.
- 8+ years of progressive experience in aerospace quality assurance required.
- Must be an expert with FAA regulations and will frequently interact with FAA MIDO and FAA FSDO representatives.
- Experience with 14 CFR Part 145 and 14 CFR Part 21 certifications.
- Must have experience with AS9100 revision D certifications
- Must have experience with quality system audits
- Annual bonus potential of 20%
- Relocation assistance