Permanent position: Quality Assurance Coordinator needed for a full-time opportunity in the Cranston, RI area. The QA Coordinator will be responsible for participating in the analysis of root cause analyses as well as participate in audit processes concerning quality and inspection issues.
Responsibilities for the Quality Assurance Engineer
- Participate in the analysis and root cause of non-conformities; Report on the quality indicators.
- Audit processes, support production departments concerning quality issues, and daily quality inspections.
- Follow-up on equipment calibration and ensure documentation and certification of products is performed and accurate.
Requirements for the Quality Assurance Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Mechanical or related field).
- 2 years' experience in the manufacturing industry in a similar role.
- Familiar with ISO9001 / ISO TS16949 / IATF16949 / Statistical process control.
- Knowledge of the automotive environment (APQP, MSA, SPC) is a plus.
- Competitive benefits package.