Permanent position: Growing manufacturer is seeking two direct-hire Manufacturing Engineers. These positions are located near Coldwater, Michigan. The Manufacturing Engineer should have at least 3+ years of industrial manufacturing experience as well as having a background with Laser Cutting, Robotic Welding, Robotic Building, Break Press, etc. Hands-on experience with capital equipment and machinery is a MUST.
The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $60K to $80K. Local candidates only at this time. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Develop, evaluate, and enhance manufacturing methods - Utilize knowledge of product design, materials, fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment capabilities, assembly methods, and quality control standards
- Analyze workflow in the plant and design equipment layout to maximize workforce efficiency
- Work with planning and design departments on product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods
- Work with vendors to determine product specifications
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- 3+ years of experience working in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Hands-on experience with Laser Cutting, Break Press, Robotic Bulding, and/or Robotic Welding
- Hands-on experience working with capital machinery and equipment
- Background in Lean Manufacturing, Process Improvements, and Production Process Flow
- Full-Time, Permanent Position
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $60K to $80K
- PTO, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, etc.