Contract position: A leading electronics manufacturing company located in Buffalo Grove, IL is looking for a Supply Chain Planner. APPLY NOW!
Responsibilities for the Planner
- Responsible for translating the regional demand streams into an executable supply plan
- Work closely with Contract Manufacturer(s) to provide a forecast and ensure timely delivery of goods into the regional distribution centers.
- Moderate supply requirements to ensure that inventory positions are appropriate to meet the demand requirements relative to; product lifecycle, inventory on order and in transit, finished goods and inventory quality.
- Assist with the review of renewals, new, and existing contracts to identify buffer stock reqirements and readiness to support contracts
- Support process improvement projects; assist with the evaluation of best in class supply chain solutions.
Requirements for the Planner
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3+ years relevant supply chain experience
- International Supply chain experience is a plus
- Contract Manufacturing experience is a plus
- Direct manufacturing experience in the electronics industry is a plus
- 9+ month contract
- Comprehensive benefit package