Permanent position: Large engineering firm servicing the Food and Beverage Industry is looking to hire a new Senior Process Engineer / Engineering Manager to their team. This opportunity will lead, support, train, and manage others in food related process engineering. This opportunity offers a very competitive salary and relocation assistance package for qualified candidates. Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Design and Implement food related process systems such as blending, mixing, liquid and slurry.
- Generate detailed equipment specifications
- Processing and transfer of dry products including pneumatic and mechanical conveying
- Train, mentor, coach and guide others on such systems.
- 5-10 years of previous experience as a Senior Process Engineer or Engineering/Project Manager
- 8+ years in food related process engineering experience
- Experience is Process Equipment design and installation
- BS Engineering Degree
- Direct Hire, Salary range of $100k - $120k
- Relocation Assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.