Permanent position: A leading manufacturer located in Northern Virginia is looking for a Project Engineer. Looking for candidates with 3-5 years of engineering experience within manufacturing environments. This is a corporate role with excellent growth potential. Relocation assistance provided for qualified candidates. APPLY NOW!
Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
- Develops detailed project plans, presents plans to management, and executes plans in a timely manner.
- Helps to implement capital projects for the Plants
- Defines and maintains all drawing and work flow documentation of Plant operations.
- Leads the plant implementation team in implementing new products and/or processes
- Performs time studies and identifies standard operating practices.
- Assists in defining improved process flows to support the plant operations and continual improvement process.
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering or related discipline
- 3+ years of engineering experience in manufacturing environments - mechanical, industrial, process, manufacturing engineering etc.
- Experience with lean six sigma, continuous improvement, lean manufacturing etc.
- Must have project engineering experience from start to finish
- Excellent benefit package
- Up to 15% annual bonus
- Great company culture and work-life balance
- High visibility corporate role with excellent career growth potential