Contract position: Currently seeking a Hydraulic Test Engineer for a contract position in Houston, TX Responsibilities for the Test Engineer
Requirements for the Test Engineer
- evaluate and ensure the integrity of hoses, fittings , manifolds and other devices used in testing activities
- check consumables testing (hydraulic fluids, gases, etc.)
- perform basic repairs instrumentation, connect , tighten and replace lines and connections
- inspect and assess the status of manual tools and devices used in daily testing tasks and handling , reporting any occurrence tooling
- check hydraulic diagrams available and procedures are compatible and applicable to the equipment to be tested
- Deter knowledge of the operation of hydraulic power units (HPU 's), subsea and surface equipment, work under pressure and hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- inspect daily and operational safety devices and accessories to be used in the execution of tests (hoses, fittings , HPUs , panels etc.), separating, identifying and requesting repair or replacement of items that might compromise the security or integrity of the testing conditions equipment
- Conduct testing in drilling equipment over 10K PSI.
- Technical education in mechanical or similar medium and high school diploma or equivalent GED
- Expertise in Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Reading and Interpretation of Technical Drawing
- Installation of Mechanical Equipment.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.