Permanent position: Leading manufacturer is looking for a direct-hire Material Coordinator/Planner in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area. The successful candidate should have a strong background utilizing a MRP System, Infor XA/Mapics preferred. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience planning raw materials and production.
The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $50k - $65k. Local candidates only at this time. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Responsibilities for the Planner Scheduler
- Analyze, maintain, and execute the coordination of raw materials to support the production of finished goods
- Communicate with international suppliers and organizations in the releases, acknowledgement, and shipment of raw materials to arrive on time and in good quality to support customer requirements
- Maintain planning controls and guidelines driving the MRP planning system to ensure accurate planning information is used to support customer expectations
Requirements for the Planner Scheduler
- 4+ years of material planning and/or scheduling experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong experience with utilizing an MRP System, Infor XA/Mapics Preferred
- International Customer experience is a PLUS
- Full-Time, Direct Hire Position
- Salary ranging from $50k - $65k plus an opportunity for a small bonus
- PTO, Vacation, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k, Profit Sharing, etc.