Permanent position: Assistant Operations Manager needed for a client just North of Downtown Cincinnati. This is a direct hire role, where you will lead production operations of a Tier 1 automotive facility. Salary will be based on expeirence.Responsibilities for the Production Manager
Requirements for the Production Manager
- Provide direction, development and leadership to production supervisors.
- Ensure manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Manage and oversee all personnel issues with manufacturing staff.
- Provide leadership and training to accomplish the company goals and objectives
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in an Automotive manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of QS and ISO certification
- Background with manufacturing methods, process improvement programs and procedures required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.