Contract position: An American multinational biotechnology product development company who is a leader in genetic testing and precision laboratory equipment markets is currently seeking a Calibration Technician in the Worcester, MA. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Technician
- Perform instrument repairs and calibration on laboratory equipment. Act as a company advocate in all capacities in customer laboratories.
- Promptly acknowledges receipt, and contacts the end-user to schedule services. Ensures that the schedule meets the customer's needs and entitlement.
- Close out service activities utilizing administration tools for accurate record keeping, including documenting service calls daily upon completion.
Requirements for the Technician
- High school diploma and 2 years of service engineer experience. State certification to Work on a wide range of products containing refrigeration components.
- Ability to read, interpret and analyze component layout drawings, assembly drawings, wiring and labeling diagrams.