Permanent position: Growing tier two automotive manufacturer is looking to hire a COO to help grow the business. This opportunity will be located in the Kansas City, Missouri area.
The ideal candidate will be passionate and must possess an entrepreneurial spirit along with a track record of taking a tier two automotive supplier to a tier one automotive supplier as well as implementing ISO/TS quality systems and certifications, growing a business (top line revenue), supplying the major OEM's (GM, Ford, chrysler), and running a day to day manufacturing operations.
This role comes with a very attractive compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $150k to $350k plus, including a very attractive bonus opportunity and relocation assistance.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US.
Responsibilities for the Chief Operations Officer
- Proven experience of taking a tier two automotive manufacturer to become a tier one automotive manufacturer
- Experience growing a manufacturing business focused on top line revenue
- Track record of supplying the top automotive OEM's focusing on GM, Ford and Chrysler
- Experience in assisting a company in achieving ISO/TS certifications
- Proven track record of managing the day to day manufacturing operation
- Strong technical or mechanical aptitude especially in building machinery or equipment
Requirements for the Chief Operations Officer
- Candidates must possess an entrepreneurial spirit who desire working a small but growing manufacturing environment
- Hands on managers who are willing to get their hands dirty are encourage to apply
- Bachelor's degree with an mechanical engineering degree is desired
- Track record of building a manufacturing organization and team
- Candidates much be legally authorized to work in the US
- Excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $150k to $350k plus a very attractive bonus opportunity
- Relocation assistance is available