Contract position: Our client in Corpus Christi Tx has an immediate need for a Cost Analyst for a major project. This project has a backlog of invoices and needs an expert who is detail oriented and can work quickly. Responsibilities for the Cost Engineer
Requirements for the Cost Engineer
- Assist in preparation of Construction Office budgets and project forecasts.
- Work with the Office Clerk, Contract Analyst, or Contract Conformance Specialist to track Change Order costs.
- Review and evaluate work orders to detect incorrect charges.
- The position requires a bachelor's degree in a financial or technical field, plus two (2) years of experience in the natural gas industry, or four (4) years of clerical experience and familiarity with gas pipeline construction.
- demonstrated, basic knowledge of Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) and
- Previous experience working in natural gas field construction in one or more of the following roles: office clerk, materials clerk, Survey Inspector, Materials Inspector, clerk or coordinator
- Experience consolidating field cost data and mapping to various enterprise cost management programs
- Basic knowledge of excel, Microsoft project and at least one ERP system
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.