Permanent position: Manufacturing Engineer needed for a client who is a market leader in the development and manufacture of advanced machine systems, technologies, and services.Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Project management in the transition from New Product Introduction into the manufacturing environment.
- Improve manufacturing efficiencies by analyzing and planning process flow with fellow team members.
- Create and implement manufacturing process documentation, procedures, and work instructions in line with client processes and procedures.
- Drive continuous improvement methodologies to deliver manufacturing improvements and cost savings.
- Bachelor's Degree in Manufacturing, Industrial, or similar Engineering degree.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification
- 10+ years experience with machine tools or automation in a manufacturing environment
- Company sponsored benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.