Permanent position: Controls Engineer needed a world leader in the development and manufacture of advanced machine systems, technology, and services.Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- New product introduction that entails bringing customer products from initial planning to a final product to meet customer's requirements.
- Development of machine tools and machine processes.
- Improvement and automation of machines as the industry pushes for more advanced automation.
- BS in Engineering
- Familiar with PLC and HMI software
- 5+ years experience with 5-axis machine tools controls.
- Experience of developing applications for complex machined components
- Company sponsored benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.