Permanent position: Reliability Engineer - Direct hire position. The primary role of the Reliability Engineer is to provide and/or improve asset reliability through utilization of Predictive Maintenance Technologies while keeping a safety awareness a top priority. Through analysis of data collected using the technologies, he/she will make recommendations based on the health of the equipment tested. This position will work primarily Monday through Friday on a day shift, with occasional weekend and night shifts when necessary. As this position will be located at a start-up facility, some company-paid travel may be required to our mills in Arizona and Texas.
Company offers a lump sum relocation benefit of $25k for homeowners and $15k for renters.
Responsibilities for the Reliability Engineer
- Will be ultimately responsible for developing, executing and managing a Predictive Maintenance Program.
- Responsibility includes all available predictive technologies: Thermography, Oil Analysis, Vibration, Ultrasonic, etc
- Determines sampling frequency, triggers, routes and methods for maintaining information.
- Takes the initiative to learn the technologies to the level necessary to do job effectively.
- Utilizes predictive maintenance tools to aid in troubleshooting equipment. This includes modifying data collection frequencies, additional testing and the application of advanced analysis techniques.
Requirements for the Reliability Engineer
- Engineering degree preferred but not required. High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelors Degree (Engineering or Technical Discipline) or equivalent trade school Associate Degree preferred.
- Thorough understanding of predictive maintenance principles, technologies, and associated tools (prior certifications in Infrared Thermography and Vibration Analysis preferred).
- Computer skills: Outlook, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, computerized document management systems, internet, and SAP.
- Technical skills: in depth understanding of machinery and maintenance techniques, ability to read blueprints and schematics.
- Communication skills: ability to communicate both in oral and written forms in a manner that conveys understanding of highly technical information and requirements..
- Full time role with excellent benefits
- Company offers a lump sum relocation benefit of $25k for homeowners and $15k for renters.
- Bonus eligible