Permanent position: Senior Manufacturing Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the East Granby, CT area. The Senior Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for supporting production and manufacturing of high power fiber amplifiers. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Senior Manufacturing Engineer
- Create and lead implementation of new and improved manufacturing processes and strategies.
- Develop solutions to process related issues utilizing appropriate tools (Lean, PFMEA, control plans, flow charts, 8D, One piece flow, mistake proofing, 5S, etc.).
- First line-of-defense for optical troubleshooting - must be able to troubleshoot optical test stations and high power fiber amplifiers.
- Ability to analyze manufacturing cost structures and load BOM's and routings into a computerized ERP system and facilitate Engineering Changes to assure minimum delays or interruptions to production.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering with Manufacturing experience.
- 7 or more years of experience in a high tech manufacturing environment, preferably assembly operations.
- Strong background in establishing and maintaining efficient manufacturing work flow.
- Hands-on manufacturing experience in successfully delivering products to market on time.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.