Permanent position: International maker of pressure-sensitive adhesives seeks a PRODUCTION PLANNER / SCHEDULER (DIRECT-HIRE) for its operations located just north of GREENVILLE, SC.
The PRODUCTION PLANNER / SCHEDULER develops and implements daily and weekly production schedules based upon customer orders to optimize the use of equipment, labor, and materials. IMMEDIATE, DIRECT-HIRE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION!
Responsibilities for the Scheduler
- Processes work orders in a timely and accurate manner
- Communicates lead times, delivery dates, and date changes to Sales and Customer Service in a timely manner.
- Works with Materials group, Operations, and Customer Service to effectively schedule facility, minimize lead times and meet customer requirements
- Generates and delivers schedule to the floor on a shift by shift basis so operators can set up for processing on a timely basis.
Requirements for the Scheduler
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university is preferred.
- Minimum three to five years' experience in a Manufacturing Environment with Routings, Material planning, MRP, and Production scheduling; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The company provides a competitive benefits package to include relocation assistance.