Contract position: An American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment is looking for a Assembly Engineer in the East Moline, IL area. This is an 2-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Establishes routings, methods, layouts, tools, costs, methods documentation, quality plans and labor standards for revisions to current operations and/or new parts or programs.
- Identifies and implements cost reduction, quality, safety, and ergonomic improvement ideas. Works with electronic tools to perform engineering functions.
- Designs operations layouts to improve material flow and material presentation.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent experience. 2 years of manufacturing engineering experience required.
- Experience with assembling products. Experience with Torque tools and Mistake proofing methodologies.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.