Permanent position: PLC Programmer needed for a capital equipment manufacturer in York, PA. The ideal candidate will have experience with industrial equipment and/or automated machinery. Some travel required for start-ups and commissioning.
Responsibilities for the PLC Programmer
- PLC programming of Allen Bradley products. Modifying and troubleshooting.
- Resolve mechanical, electrical, and programming issues at customer sites and in-house technical support
Requirements for the PLC Programmer
- High School Diploma, GED, 2-Year Associates or Technical Degree
- 2-4 years of experience in an industrial machine manufacturing environment
- Willingness to travel 30-40% of the time
- Company sponsored benefits