Permanent position: Applications Process Engineer needed for a market leader in the development and manufacture of advanced machine tool systems.Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- New product introduction (NPI) that entails bringing customer products from initial planning to a final product ready for manufacturing.
- Provide manufacturing engineering support
- Development of new processes and techniques using Laser, Electro-Discharge Machining (EDM) and Electro-Chemical Machining (ECM)
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S.) in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or similar degree. (Equivalent work experience will also be considered.)
- Experience of using 3D CAD software, preferably NX and Delcam (training would be provided for the right candidate)
- Experience of developing applications for complex machined components, preferably aerospace or industrial gas turbine components
- Company sponsored benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.