Permanent position: Applications Process Engineer needed for a market leader in the development and manufacture of advanced machine tool systems.
Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
- New product introduction (NPI) that entails bringing customer products from initial planning to a final product ready for manufacturing.
- Provide manufacturing engineering support
- Development of new processes and techniques using Laser, Electro-Discharge Machining (EDM) and Electro-Chemical Machining (ECM)
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S.) in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or similar degree. (Equivalent work experience will also be considered.)
- Experience of using 3D CAD software, preferably NX and Delcam (training would be provided for the right candidate)
- Experience of developing applications for complex machined components, preferably aerospace or industrial gas turbine components
- Company sponsored benefits