Contract position: Our client in Monrovia is looking for contract to hire Manufacturing Technicians to start in May who will work in a
fast-paced lab involved in cutting edge technology, research and clinical immunotherapeutic programs.
Responsibilities for the Laboratory Technician
- Perform all tasks associated with the manufacture of clinical product following batch records and SOPs
- Assist in process development for cell product manufacturing
- Performance of T cell functional assays
- Assisting in revising/maintaining SOPs and in cell product manufacturing/process development
Requirements for the Laboratory Technician
- Bachelor's degree in biological sciences or a related field. Master's degree preferred
- Two years related research/laboratory experience (or one year related research/ laboratory experience with a Master's degree
- Contractor Benefits to start!