Electrical design engineer needed for a client just east of downtown Cincinnati. This individual will be involved in the design and development of high speed automated equeipment. This is a temp to hire role and salary will be based on expeirence.
Responsibilities for the Electrical Design Engineer
- Determine requirements for electrical motor and controls required to create electrical controls
- Design electrical drawings for electrical control panels
- Generate bill of materials required
- Verify proper build of designed systems
- Assist field engineers with installation of designed systems
- Resolve required changes, and support solution to complete designed equipment during installation
Requirements for the Electrical Design Engineer
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key accountabilities of the job required
- Proficient in AutoCAD Electrical Software is preferred
- Understanding of electrical principles
- Ability to travel periodically.