Immediate direct-hire opening for a Robotic Programmer with Fanuc programming experience in Dayton, OH. Client offers automated solutions for manufacturers across the country. The Robotic Programmer will program Fanuc TPP, design electrical control systems, and program PLC's and HMI's. Client is open to levels of experience but candidates preferably should have 2+ years of programming robotics. Relocation assistance is available.
Responsibilities for the Robotics Engineer
- Write and optimize robotic programs (i.e. Fanuc)
- Design Electrical systems using ACAD Electrical software
Requirements for the Robotics Engineer
- Bachelor Degree is preferred but Associate's and/or certification and years of experience may suffice.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the troubleshooting, design and programming of electrical industrialmotor and logic control systems.
- Experience with Fanuc TPP Programming
- Travel up to 70%
<Benefits for the Robotics Engineer
- Relocation assistance available
- Competitive full benefits
- Cell Phone, Laptop, Travel Reimbursement