A leading pharmaceutical organization located in Largo, FL is looking for an Engineering Manager. Must have engineering leadership experience in pharma or life sciences field. Sign on bonus available for non local candidates. APPLY NOW!
Responsibilities for the Engineering Manager
- Ensure that all current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and SOPs are adhered to as related to the equipment and personnel.
- Oversee the maintenance and upkeep of the Purified Water system, compounding, filling and packaging equipment.
- Optimize manufacturing equipment to maximize equipment uptime and minimize equipment downtime
- Establish a continuous improvement process for the maintenance of manufacturing equipment
- Evaluate cost improvement projects.
- Oversee the daily execution of the calibration program ensure and service providers are qualified in performing calibration tasks
Requirements for the Engineering Manager
- Degree in Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering required.
- 8+ years of engineering experience in pharma or life sciences industry
- 3+ years of leadership experience in pharma or life sciences industry
- Maintenance engineering experience within pharma or life sciences industry
<Benefits for the Engineering Manager
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Annual bonus
- Sign on bonus for relocation