Permanent position: MECHANICAL PROJECT ENGINEER opportunity at a well established Manufacturing plant in southeastern Oklahoma. Need BS Engineering and minimum 5 year industrial capital projects experience. Includes relocation.
Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
- Provide Mechanical Engineering design and facilitation support to the Capital Projects team.
- Assist in troubleshooting process reliability issues.
- Lead planning and implementation of both capital projects and maintenance improvements.
- Manage outside contractors that provide both equipment and/or services.
- Provide information and training to build technical skills in the mill teams.
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- BS Mechanical Engineering from an ABET accredited program
- Experience for 5 or more years in heavy industry performing project/maintenance engineering work
- A PLUS if have pulp and paper manufacturing experience
- Strong computer knowledge and skills that include experience with spreadsheets, word processing and computer aided drafting
- Willing to work weekend duty on a rotating basis and extra hours on shutdowns or to meet goals
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication and problem solving skills
- Salary in range shown based on extent of qualifications
- Comprehensive benefits
- Growth opportunity at a solid manufacturing firm