Contract position: We are searching for a Material Planner in Marshall, MI. This is a contract position expected to last a year and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Planner
Requirements for the Planner
- The primary focus of this position is to work with the prototype lab manager to coordinate prototype materials inventory and receiving.
- Setup bill of material in inventory control system
- Identify procurement needs
- Create material routings for internal processing
- Support the receiving, serialization and preservation requirements of prototype materials
- Associates Degree in engineering, engineering technology, supply chain or related field is preferred but not required
- 2+ years of experience in similar role
- Automotive mechanical knowledge is preferred
- Knowledge of Job Shop software's (Ex: JobBOSS) is preferred
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.