Permanent position: A leader in the global distribution of aircraft components is seeking an Engineering Manager for their office in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area. This will require experience with Catia and be overseeing programming, planning and estimating.
Responsibilities for the Program Manager
- Provides technical/liaison support between all company departments and customer engineering/technical organizations.
- Leads and directs Tool Design and Planning department employees.
- Provides programming for all numerically controlled machines in support of product build.
- Manages departmental budgets and schedules.
- Leads and directs the execution of all tool design activity to meet company and customer requirements and specifications.
- Provides engineering/technical assistance for all product-related technical questions throughout the company.
Requirements for the Program Manager
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 5 years of experience in aircraft product design
- Previous management and supervisory experience required
- 1000 or more hours of CATIA V5 or 2500 or more hours of similar CAD system experience required
- Comprehensive benefits
- Medical, Dental