Contract position: An American multinational biotechnology product development company who is a leader in genetic testing and precision laboratory equipment markets is currently seeking a QC Scheduler in the Frederick, MD. This is an 7-month CONTRACT position. No per diem available. Responsibilities for the Scheduler
Requirements for the Scheduler
- Manages schedule and capacity within QC work center. Manages availability of selected item, either manufactured or purchased component, to meet production schedules.
- Schedule and monitor work order flow through QC work center. Manages floor stock with shelf life material for QC materials. Manage segregation of quarantined and nonconforming materials.
- Release and print required documents as needed for manufacturing. Interfaces with manufacturing personnel, the purchasing department and supervisors on material status and production planning/scheduling issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, or other business management discipline or related field. 3 years of relevant planning or scheduling experience.
- APICS certification and relevant experience in the Life Science or Medical Device industry is preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.