Permanent position: Growing manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Controls Engineer. This position is located near Holland, Michigan. The Controls Engineer must have a strong background programming, debugging, and maintaining Allen-Bradley PLC's and/or Siemens Controls for custom machinery and automated equipment.
The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $80K to $120K, plus opportunity for a bonus. Relocation is provided for candidates willing to relocate. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- Interpret customer-specific programming specifications and selects and programs PLC's, robots, servo, etc. for machine control
- Update electrical schematics to document changes after panel build and machine wiring is complete
- Debug and optimize machine control to achieve machine functionality and required cycle time
- Strong experience programming Allen Bradley PLCs and/or Siemens Controls
- Automation experience and Motion control experience is a big PLUS
- AutoCAD experience for schematics and layouts
- Full-Time, Permanent Position
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $80K to $120K, plus an opportunity for a company and personal performance bonus
- PTO, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, etc.
- No travel