Contract position: We are searching for a Electrical Engineer/Technician in Moon Township, PA to work at a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position expected to last 6 monts and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Junior Engineer
Requirements for the Junior Engineer
- Perform electronic product cost-out & production continuity efforts in direct support of the electronics assembly plant
- Provide this service to several design centers as directed by the team.
- Perform analysis & test to ensure that substitute parts are suitable and perform properly in our application.
- Research proposed part substitutions, coordinate w/ Component Engineering
- Perform design analysis using simulation and modeling
- Define and perform part testing, then interpret and summarize results
- Define and perform product testing to ensure equivalent performance
- Perform circuit redesign when necessary
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Electronic, or Computer Engineering
- Experience in electronics design and sustaining engineering
- Experience with electronic part selection tools (eg. Silicon Expert) is a plus
- Experience in modeling/simulation tools (eg. SPICE, MatLab) is a plus
- Experience in engineering design control processes is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.