Permanent position: Large engineering firm servicing the Food and Beverage Industry is looking to hire a new Designer / Design Engineer to their team. This opportunity will lead and support the design of the layout for the equipment in food related process production. This opportunity offers a very competitive salary and relocation assistance package for qualified candidates.
Responsibilities for the Industrial Designer
- Design the facility layout
- Application of knowledge of food process systems by creating or modifying drawings from annotated mark-ups.
- Assist with production of specifications.
Requirements for the Industrial Designer
- Technical training or Associates Degree applicable in design
- Knowledgeable in the flow of food related process equipment and production
- Experience working on cross functional teams.
- Direct Hire, Salary range of $75k - $85k
- Relocation Assistance