Permanent position: A brand new food production facility in Northeast OH is seeking a Quality Engineer to add to their growing team. This person would be tasked inspecting, evaluating, and assisting with projects affecting process improvement, work efficiency, safety, and product quality. Salary range is up to $85K + bonus, excellent benefits, and a great company culture. Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Support improvement projects throughout the facility to assure product quality remains unaffected
- SQF processes, inspections, and audits for third parties
- Support existing and developing new systems throughout the plant
- Root cause and corrective actions
- BS in Food Science, Physics, Biology, and Enigneering
- 2+ years of experience, ideally with lab and plant floor experience
- Food and Beverage Manufacturing experience preferred
- Salary range is up to $85K + bonus, excellent benefits, and a great company culture.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.