Permanent position: Industrial Electrician, Cody, WY - One of the world's largest manufacturer of products for the building industry seeks multiple Electricians for their facility in Cody, Wyoming. Electrician openings include: Master Electrician, Journey Electrician with PLC and Journeyman. The Electricians will troubleshoot, test, repair, install and calibrate electrical and electronic equipment on site.
Relocation assistance is available.
Hourly pay is $26 - $32/hr depending on experience/job title. Extensive overtime is available.
Responsibilities for the Electrician
Requirements for the Electrician
- Diagnosing and correcting major electrical equipment.
- Investigate, adjust, and repair (troubleshoot), and place on-line: AC/DC drive controllers, and printed circuit boards with minimum supervision.
- Calibrate and start wet and dry flow metering equipment.
- Performs necessary maintenance tasks including but not limited to troubleshooting, the repair or replacement of defective and damaged parts, adjustments and calibration procedures, assemble, install, test and execute preventative maintenance tasks on various forms of manufacturing equipment using hand and power tools.
- Controls: PLC (Allen Bradley), VFD, Solenoids, Servos, Burners. Power Distribution AC Motors & VFD
- 5+ years INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE experience REQUIRED.
- High School Education/ GED AND Minimum of 2 years post high school education or 5 years of manufacturing/technical field experience Journeyman's License with Controls Experience
- Experience with the following Field Devices Required: Limit Switches, Proximity Switches, Load Cells, Flow Meters, Analog and Digital Signals.
- Diagnostic Tools: Meger Meter, Multi-Meter, Amp Probe, Infrared Thermometer, Oscilloscope.
- AC Motors & VFD
- Controls: PLC (Allen Bradley), VFD, Solenoids, Servos, Burners.
- Full time role with excellent benefits.