Contract position: A Test Technician is needed for a 6 month contract in the San Diego, CA area. The ideal candidate will have 4+ years related experience in the electronics field troubleshooting electronic equipment. Experience interpreting/using measurement equipment (volt-ohm meters, oscilloscopes, etc.) required. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Test Technician
Requirements for the Test Technician
- Testing electrical components such as transformers, inductors, reactors, and power supplies
- Observing, analyzing, and reporting test data as well as assisting in the development of procedures
- Analyzing performance of coils and transformers such as: turns ratio, DC resistance, inductance, shield effectiveness, dielectric strength, induced voltages and current
- Reviewing work instructions, drawings, and specifications to understand testing requirements of units under test
- 4+ years related experience in the electronics field troubleshooting electronic equipment
- Experience interpreting and using measurement equipment: volt-ohm meters, oscilloscopes, LCR meters, mega-ohm meters, as well as high voltage systems
- Good computer literacy as well as ability to read, write, and comprehend electrical/electronic schematics and assembly drawings
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.