Contract position: An American multinational biotechnology product development company who is a leader in genetic testing and precision laboratory equipment markets is currently seeking a Traffic Scheduler in the Carlsbad, CA. This is an 3-month CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Scheduler
- Create timelines for projects, assigning resources and determining hand-offs. Effectively communicate and enforce production schedules and deadlines, managing the timely adherence to established deadlines.
- Generate and maintain daily priority list for the creative services and other teams. Assist as day-to-day liaison between Marcomm Managers and creative team members and/or external agencies and vendors, providing updates on job status, clarifying questions, and troubleshooting problems.
- Analyze workload in terms of project quantity, complexity and deliverables due dates to predict resource needs. Develop sound and effective solutions to issues and problems that impact a project deadlines.
Requirements for the Scheduler
- Bachelor's degree and 3 years of traffic experience preferably in an advertising agency environment.
- Experience using Marketing Communications project management systems. Proven ability to manage all aspects of creative production - from project inception to completion.