Multi-national maker of parts for luxury automobiles seeks a PROCESS ENGINEER (FULL-TIME) for its manufacturing operations located just north of Greenville, South Carolina. The PROCESS ENGINEER analyzes, creates, supports and implements projects to enable the dept. to meet cost and efficiency targets through process improvement methods and standards. IMMEDIATE, DIRECT-HIRE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION! Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Creates and implements methods to meetunit goals
- Leads special projects as assigned, including facilitating workshops, managing equipment, etc
- Introduces efficiency projects to help meet and exceed targets
- BSIE / BSME. with 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably automotive.
- 3+ years knowledge of assembly manufacturing processes pertaining to assigned parts and/or systems bydept.
- 1+ years knowledge of long and short-term project management skills (structure projects, CIP, process analysis).
- The company provides a comprehensive benefits package to include:Medical, prescription, dental and vision plans, Short-term and Long-term Disability benefits, Life Insurance / OT / Bonus plan, Savings Plan with 401K and Retirement Income Account, Tuition Reimbursement, Relocation expenses