An American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products is currently seeking a Test Engineer in the Chicago, IL area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Test Engineer
- Perform conducted RF and radiated antenna measurements of devices and systems. Evaluate and upgrade test equipment as needed. Work with HW and Antenna design engineers to develop RF device characterization plans.
- Assist with debugging failures logs and simulating those failures in lab performance setup. Understand new system level features and work closely with design engineers to come up with comprehensive test strategies to evaluate them.
- OTA radiated measurements such as TRP, TIS, and EIRP in an anechoic chamber. MIMO OTA Throughput testing.
Requirements for the Test Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering required. 5 years of experience conducting OTA measurements in anechoic chamber is required.
- Hands on experience with WiFi/BT/GPS performance over-the-air testing in terms of sensitivity and throughput.
<Benefits for the Test Engineer