Permanent position: We are searching for a CAD Drafter/Designer in Jupiter, FL to work at a growing Architectural firm. This position could be temp to hire or right to direct hire depending on the candidate.
Responsibilities for the CAD Designer
- Create working drawings/designs using AutoCAD and Revit
- Understand CAD requirements needed for different clients and ensure drafting/CAD standards, quality assurance and quality control procedures are followed during drawing planning and production.
Requirements for the CAD Designer
- Experience in AutoCAD and Revit are required
- Ability to create working drawings
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.